Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Piano Class

YJ wanted to go for piano class.
He has been asking for quite sometimes.
At last, I told him that I will talk to Teacher Lim on this.
After talking to Teacher Lim, I decided to let him start in Jan.
I told him about this.

YJ: Now is Nov, I want to start in Dec.
M: But Teacher Lim is not free in Dec.
YJ: OK, then I start in Jan. So, Jan I will go half day.
M: har? I thought you like full day?
YJ: Jan I will go half day, because afternoon I will go piano class.
M: oh... no.. piano class will not be everyday. You can still go full day. Maybe piano class will be on Saturday.
YJ: Ok. Then I go full day, and Saturday I go piano class.

2 comments:

Nie said...

Nov till now..it's time to execute!:)

ww said...

actually.. he was talking since 3 yo. finally.. we make it happen 2 wks back. :)