Saturday, August 29, 2009

T-shirt

Like most of the boys, YJ and YF like transportation vehicles.
I bought these 2 School Bus T-shirt for them during CNY. Blue one for YJ and white one for YF. After many times wearing these, YJ told me next time buy him a white t-shirt like didi.
Last month when YJ's celebrating his 5th birthday, I was trying to look for Thomas T-shirt for them, as they like Thomas so much! But too bad, I was not able to find the stall.
Last night, coincidently I found a stall selling similar t-shirt. I saw a lot of Mickey Mouse, Ben 10. Then I just tried my luck and asked for Thomas. Surprisingly, they had it!! Yeah!!
So, I bought these 2 t-shirt. Normally I tried to avoid buying same patern same color. I was thinking YF can wear YJ's clothes later, and if same, YF will be wearing the same clothes for 3yrs!
Well.. this was what happen when I showed the boys the t-shirts.
First, I take out the white one let YJ tried. YJ was very happy to see his favorate Thomas! Then, I take out the yellow one let YF tried.
YF: I dont want... I want gege's one..
M: It's the same.. u see.. u also got Thomas!
YF: no.. I want that Thomas! This Thomas is different.. This Thomas will go..... "bang"... (he made a fall down action)
M: What? (nearly fainted!!)
YF: I want that one...
M: U see.. that is too big for u.. this one just nice for u..
Then only he let me tried on his body, and happily accept that.
Daddy told me next time just buy 2 exactly the same.. no arguement.

1 comment:

Nie said...

Yes. Buy exactly the same, to avoid headache.haha