Tuesday, August 4, 2009

5 yrs ago...

Tomorrow is YJ's 5th birthday.
Sometimes when I look at him, really feel time flies.. my little boy is alraedy as tall as my chest now.

5 yrs ago, 5th Aug 2004..

4am: woke up and went to toilet. Found red stain. Started mild pain. Back to bed, but couldn't sleep. The pain was 5 mins once. The Dr told me to go to hospital when the pain was 10 mins once, but it was 5 mins.. so.. should I go to hospital? Woke hubby up, told him I felt pain. He asked: so? want to go hospital now? I said: no need la.. 4am.. nobody there.. wait..

6am++: woke up and bath.. then pack.. hubby told PIL we were going to hospital. they were also nervous and wanted to follow.. (their first grandchild, maybe nervous to wait at home?)

8am: went out and heading to pg HLWE. smooth traffic :-) (I kept telling the bb few wks before: bb.. u got to choose a date which no traffic jam ya.. because we were going from kulim to penang. so.. somehow it works!)

9am++: reach HLWE. registered and admitted. started my 3 days 2 nites stay. got into preparation room. changed clothes. nurses checked, then got into labor room. getting pain and frequent.

11am: big pain started.. it was the most painful moment in my life. I asked for injection, but it was too late and no effect at all! nurse gave me gas, I din know the way of taking the gas, the gas makes me so dizzy.. so.. the 3hrs plus was just: pain.. dizzy... pain.. dizzy...

2pm++: dr came in.. wow!! so happy to see him!! it meant it was time for bb to come out. I could still hear the sound of cutting.. but no feeling at all.. the contraction pain covered all.

finally.. my little boy YJ was born! :-)

let me try to find his photo and post later...

No comments: