Saturday, April 3, 2010

YJ first msn experience

I was using msn with my friend.
YJ came sit beside me.
YJ: mommy, who are you talking to?
M: I am talking to auntie Sunitha.
YJ: mommy, I say you type. You type: YJ draw a cat.
M: YJ is 1 person, should use 's' - draws.
YJ: oh.. then you type: YJ draws a cat.
I type..
YJ: YJ draws a chick.
I type..
YJ: YJ draws a duck.
I type..
YJ: mommy, let me type.
He took over the keyboard.

YJ: YJ draws a superman. Where is 'y'?... oh here... Where is 'e'?... mommy!! why it never follow sequence?? jump here and there!
M: ya.. this is keyboard. Keyboard doesn't follow ABC. (Hahahaha!!)
After 5 mins... at last.. YJ done with "YJ draws a superman."
Sunitha saw this.. almost fainted.. asked: har? not yet finished? Hahahaha!!
Then, I wanted to continue talking with Sunitha.
YJ: mommy, I want to tell auntie Sunitha YJ draws and good superman. and YJ draws a bad superman.
M: ........

No comments: