Saturday, March 6, 2010

YJ 1st art class

YJ went to his first art class today.

YJ's drawing, top portion by teacher, bottom by himself.

Another one he drew by his own. Here is his own explain:

Daddy, Mommy, YJ and YF, watching lion and tiger in the zoo. There are sun, aeroplane, trees, mountains, lion and tiger.


The left one: the lion and tiger are in the cage. They are angry and want to eat people.
The right one: the lion and tiger are on the stage. They are happy, they dont eat people. Lion is smiling and tiger is saying: "oo" (can see the mouth is "o" shape)

After short nap, he continued to draw.


This is Superman. The big one is good superman. The small one is bad superman.
(har? superman also got bad one?)

This is another one. He asked: mommy, what do you like? I said I like book.
So, he drew a book, and asked: What do you like in your book? I said: anything..
He drew lion and drum on the book.
Then he asked again: What else do you like? I said: err...
He said: I draw house and computer, do you like it?
I said: Yes! Thank you!

No comments: