Friday, May 22, 2009

Tupperware used for?

YF brought back a small tupperware from granma house.
He asked me to put biscuit for him.
After finishing his biscuit, he brought the tupperware up to room, playing with his crane, and put the crane inside the tuperware.
I told him not to put the crane inside, the tupperware is used to put biscuit, not to put your toys.
He insisted and at last I took the tupperware off, and he cried..
The next morning, he was aside me when I made milo.
He saw me taking the milk powder, oat and milo from the tupperware.
YF: that is for biscuit, not for milk powder!
M: it can be used for milk powder as well, but not toys.
then, he nagged for a while, then said:
YF: still dont listen, i kick u ha!
then he kicked me!!
YF: ha.. pain or not? hmm..
very fierce scolding me..

:S

1 comment:

~hpfoo~ said...

wow... yf very naughty ya.... haha. :D