Monday, November 24, 2008

Hard to convince..

It is getting hard to convince YJ to do something. You must provide valid reasons in order for him to accept and follow.

We were in Popular. I asked him to stay with daddy and I were going to another side to see other books.
He said: Why I can't follow you? There is no danger to follow.
M: ..... (dono what to say..) :-S

Last night, I found out that nobody can fetch me to work and my car still in workshop.
M: YJ, you go yeye house sleep tonight and tomorrow yeye fetch you to school, ok?
YJ: Why? I want to sleep here.
M: Mommy got no car, and nobody fetch me to work tomorrow. So I need to follow daddy's car, and need to go early.
YJ: I want to sleep here and walk to school.
M: But nobody fetch mom to work.
YJ: You got your friend to fetch you..
M: Auntie is sick, cant go work. So nobody fetch me and I have to follow daddy.
YJ: I also want to follow daddy.
M: Daddy is too early for you.
YJ: I wake up v....very....early.
M: But school not open yet.
YJ: School open v... very... early.
M: School open 7.30am. We need to go out 7am.
YJ: Daddy not 6.15am meh?
M: 6.15am daddy wake up, 7am go out.
YJ: I also can go out 7am.
M: Yes you can. but school not open yet.
YJ: School open early.. can..
M: You see. Daddy needs to go out 7am. School open 730am. From 7am, need to go to 705am, 710am, 715am, 720am, 725am, then only 730am. It is long time in between, nobody in school, we cant leave you there, later ppl kidnap you.
YJ: I am v... er...y... strong. I don't scared.. I fight.. I kick him till die..
M: But ppl very big size and tall, you are small..
(getting farer from the topic..)
M: so.. you go to yeye house tonight, ok?
YJ: I can go out 7am..
M: (getting frustrated.. ) I already told u, school not open yet.. do you understand?
YJ: (smile).. haha.. kia.. we go yeye house!

See.. I need to talk so.... long to convince him just for a simple thing.. It is getting challenging :-S

No comments: