Saturday, October 25, 2008

YJ fever..

Yesterday morning, teacher called while I was at work.
She said that YJ was having fever at 38.7C.
I rushed to pick him up and brought him to Dr.
While we were waiting, he was really tired.
He did not go to playground as usual. He just sit beside me like no energy.
When Dr tested, he was at 39.3C! No wonder he was so tired.

We went to MIL house. YF was very exited to see his brother. He kept looking at the brother even we kept pulling him away. He must be curious why gege just did not play with him today and look so different.

This morning when YJ woke up, he was fresh and going around like normal. I was so glad to see him back to normal. However, after a short nap in the afternoon, he started back high fever. :(

Please let my YJ recover soon....

No comments: